Thursday, September 15, 2011

In the Spirit of Givng

     As a Mary Kay consultant it is my duty to give. It is better to give than to receive. I would like to give all my attention to those women who would like to change their lives. I have an open invitation that I would like you to have and that is the Mary Kay opportunity. I know that some may not understand what it is to work in a company made of dreams. I can tell you that I will know in the future more than what I know now. I believe with all my heart that my creator will provide for me the very things that are necessary for me to live my dream. I believe with everything that I am my creator will not abandon me at this new turning point in my life. What is does for me he will in turn do for you. I hope you consider taking the Mary Kay journey with me because it will not be like any other journey you have ever taken before in your life. Goals, dreams, and visions is all it takes to be successful at your own part-time pace. Half of everything you sell is what you keep. That would be a 50% commission and who else offers 50% in a part-time position. What other job allows complete flexibility for you to work when you need to and not have to worry about asking for time off. The idea is all too simple. Sell the product, keep 50% as profit, sell the product, and keep half. That's it. I pray that you will join me in the celebration of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment