Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stacy James Conference Call

Good Morning Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you the amazing conference call with a very special lady. She has the greatest ability to give out exactly what you need to hear. She does this by walking in faith and believing she has a purpose to enrich and change women's lives. What an amazing concept. She had stated during the call what were the 3 things that cause us to give up on our dreams. Can you imagine that one dream you just felt you had to walk away from. I can remember many dreams that I walked away from because I didn't have the support or the belief I could be that dream. 1. people give up on their dreams because they can't see past their current situation. For many of us I can see their being an idea that doing something new is very scary. I feel fear everyday and I am faced with the same challenge, am I going to walk past my fear to achieve my dream. Some days I do and somedays I fail. I have drawn that line in the sand and I plan on not stopping because of fear. Fear is the enemy that seeps into our lives to steal away what God wanted us to have in the first place. 2. The second reason we do not live our dream is that we are stepping out into uncertainty. It is difficult to see past where we are and then to step into something unknown. Maybe we can't see ourselves stepping into a role that we admire in others. That is where many of our dreams are stolen away from us is due to thinking we don't have what it takes to live that dream. Of course we do. We would not have the dream in our hearts if God didn't intend for us to live that dream. He wouldn't put something in front of us to take it away. We have a creator that loves us and wants the very best for us. Even for those of us that believe in a different face of power, that power still wants what is best for us. We ourselves want what is best for ourselves deep in our deepest thoughts. 3. The third reason we are not living our dream is that it looks different than the Norm. Yes we stop short of living our dreams because we are looking different. Yes we are looking different and we should be proud of that change in our lives. We can not always blend into the background and also believe we can achieve. Achievements are accomplished by not blending with the perceived normal of our world. God has made his women very strong and we should live within that strength everyday. We may look different but that is so others will pay attention. Another idea is that we do not see what we thought we would see in ourselves. God has a much bigger picture for us than we can see. His life for us will be profound and remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment