Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Conference Part 2

I am with a great group of ladies now and look forward to a shinning future in Mary Kay.  I wanted to share my story so that others can see that sometimes we need to overcome fear and not allow fear to get into our way of success. I realize that I have many dreams. I want to follow my vocation of helping others, move to California (beach front of course). I really miss the ocean. I want a life that is exciting and I want to be doing what I love. Honestly that is not a lot.  That is a fraction of blessings. I received an email that contained a great prayer. I had faith and moved it along to others. I also was told to write something down and put it in my Bible. I did that to and the very next day, I had gotten news of what some of my future will look like. I already know that in short miraculous bursts I will have what I need and some of what I want. I want to get back to the journey because that is were I am my happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment