Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mary Kay Dance to Life

Mary Kay Dance to Life Perfume

Mary Kay has the best perfume available and I have just received my new order so that all of my clients and clients to be can have a spray of this new product. The essence is light and warm, giving a wonderful floral fragrance that lasts. Dance to Life perfume is not an over-powering fragrance and can be worn in any social situation from  the normal day at the office or out on the town. Come check out the MK website, www.marykay.com and feel free to text me at 816-550-1122 if you would like to have a free spray of this perfume. I look forward to your text.

PS: if you would like to receive a free facial, a free look book, or make an order text your name, email, and shipping address and I will make sure you receive all that you need. Again the word to remember is FREE!! You will never be under any obligation to buy unwanted products and can return products that you are not happy with for free. The Awesome thing  about Mary Kay is that you get to try before you buy and are able to ask the questions you need to make an  informed choice.

 I build the relationship first with my clients and many have become my personal, long-term friends. The fellowship of Mary Kay is one of the best benefits of being a Mary Kay representative.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Dawn Stark
Your Personal Mary Kay Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment