Thursday, February 21, 2013

Career Conference 2013

I am so excited at the possibility of attending this years MK Career Conference. I can honestly say that what happens at a Mary Kay Career Conference does not stay within the conference walls. I learn the latest product announcements, tips on how to further my MK career, and have lots of fun! What this does for all of my clients and potential clients is to be able to share all of this great information with you. I receive free product that can be used as demo's and this means you all get to see the new products and try them for free. Mary Kay is great and wonderful for giving me the new products up-front for free to share with all of you for free.
My first plea: I need 15 women who are excited about becoming a Mary Kay consultant ASAP!! If you have any interest in joining the Mary Kay Team, please call or text me and let me know. For very little money you receive everything that you need  to begin your new home-based business that is so versatile that you can do business anywhere. The start up cost to you is only $119!! You get over $500 dollars worth of product, look books, business cards, and lots more to successfully begin your new MK business. The opportunity is limitless and in no time you will be able to re-coop the only overhead you will have and that is really priceless when you think of the normal types of business start up costs. For more information on becoming a MK consultant go to www.marykay.com and then text me at 816-550-1122 so I can sign you up for this special opportunity!!
My second plea: I need your help to earn the money necessary to attend this years conference. I only need to earn $85 and I am on my way to learn more to share with you. I get free product and the amazing thing is that this product can be offered to you to try for free before anyone else gets to order it!! Is that amazing or what!! I think so. Mary Kay is a product that sells itself. You only need to come for a free facial to try all the new products for free and then decide for yourself. Everyone needs clean, radiant skin using MK product that will erase years of time. Mary Kay is truly the closest thing to the fountain of youth that you will ever find. I know, I use the products everyday and they do exactly what it is said they do. I don't waist my money or time taking great  care of my skin. And this doesn't even cover the make-up, cream styles, mineral eye shades available. MK make-up again covers exactly as it is supposed to so there is no concern if you are buying the right make up from foundation to mascara.
Thirdly, I need at least 30 women to book a facial with me by the end of March, 2013. The great thing about facials is I can do one on one or a group of your friends. If you host a party of 5, including yourself, I can give you 50% discount on all of your products you place on your wishlist. That means for pennies on the dollar you can have your very own Time Wise Repair Volu-Firm set cleansing and revitalizing system for only $115. This savings is HUGE as the regular retail cost is $200 plus tax. I have perfect faith in all of YOU to know a deal when you hear one. Also I offer payment plans, so you can have what you need on a budget you can afford. Mary Kay is fun and exciting and I can't wait to bring you new information and products to try  from the  Career Conference 2013.
Check out my past posts for details of the last conference I went to and you can read for yourself the excitement and AWESOME opportunity Mary Kay offers.
I have been in business with Mary Kay for the last year and I have not regretted a second of being a Mary Kay consultant. I did not know a lot about business, make up or what ever else I imagined a MK consultant would need to know. The cool thing is that all the women I work with have learned the same way I did and that is through encouragement and training's. Most of us didn't know a lick about  much and we are successful and making more money than  we even thought possible. That is an ongoing benefit of MK. You set the pace of your business and earn as much or as little you want. It all depends on how much effort  you want to put into your business. So it works with you and is a dream company that is designed to work around you and not you trying to make things work out. Remember it is all a numbers game and if you have the drive to be successful, honestly you will be. So, help me out so I can earn my way to Career Conference 2013 so I can share with all of you everything new in Mary Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment