Friday, March 1, 2013

I want to let everyone know that I have my Mary Kay website back up and running. Yeah!! Everyone that is wanting to receive a free look book and notifications can go to my website at www.marykay.com/dstark41and create a free personal account. You can add all of your contact information and personal skin care needs. You can also upload a pic of yourself!!! I can then add you to my Preferred Customer List and you will receive free Look Books that will come with free samples. I know this is exciting to all of my customers that are wanting to try different Mary Kay products. I get requests all of the time for samples. This is a perfect way to get those free samples!!! All of your information is kept private and is never shared!!!! I know even more exciting. Sign up starting today thru the end of March and I will send you any $30 product/products of Your choice absolutely free. Share me with 3 of your friends and receive $50 off of any products you desire. Simply send me an email at marykaydstark41@gamil.com with your 3 names so I know you referred those individuals. I want to make sure you get all of these rewards!! I am looking forward to giving away as much product as possible because all of my customers are worth their weight in Gold!!! I love you guys and am looking forward to serving you because you are all worth so much more than I can ever express to each of you. But that doesn't mean I wont stop trying!!!! Also, a special note to all of my friends that live out of the Kansas City area, you can also participate in the Mary Kay giveaway because I send everything in the mail absolutely free to you!!! That's right!!! All of my customers that wish to have their product shipped...Shipping is absolutely free in state or out of state!!! Everyone that has already had a free facial and I already have your information, you can still participate by setting up a free account, have 3 friends set up their free accounts and receive $80 dollars of free product to you or $80 off of any skin care system or whatever your little hearts desire. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment