Friday, March 8, 2013

Red Jacket

Mary Kay rewards independent beauty consultants for all  the  go-give spirit that is shown to the world, one woman at a time. One reward is called earning your Red Jacket. This is such a big deal and a true accomplishment. Basically, when a consultant brings along at least 3 colleagues that wish to also become Mary Kay beauty consultants than you become a Red Jacket. View the picture below.


My vision is to find colleagues that wish to start their own businesses in Mary Kay and begin building my team. Why is this important to me? Well, I would love to have a working team of my choice to work with in the Mary Kay business.  Right now,  if you are working outside of the home, you probably have experienced that one person who you work with that you might not if you had a choice. Maybe you would choose to build your own team, already knowing who would help you accomplish your goals and visa-versa. This is only one benefit of selecting Mary Kay as the dream business to start. Becoming a Red Jacket is only one of many rewards that the Mary Kay  business can offer. Mary Kay believes that every woman can have all of her  dreams come true. After many years of working in Corporate America, Mary Kay decided to build her dream  company where every woman can be the boss, work at home, be a mother, a wife, and a business woman without sacrificing anything. One woman can if  she is determined to not be shackled to mediocrity. Being in the Mary Kay family is like living in a pink bubble of delicious fun, being rewarded for goals accomplished, and ongoing support. I can not think of a time that I would do anything else but sell Mary Kay products, educate women on skin care, and make new friends every day. If you are wondering if you are the one to join my team, go to my website, www.marykay.com/dstark41 and take the quiz. I believe what when envision we can achieve. I believe that one woman can and I believe that woman is you!! Come join my team today and begin your own personal Mary Kay journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment