Thursday, January 22, 2015

Overcoming Obstacles

Hello everyone,
I am very glad to be posting again as I look forward everyday to blog something helpful.
Thank you to all of my page viewers. Also, please Like my page and post your thoughts and feelings as I do so want to hear from the many You's out  there.

     Today's topic is on overcoming obstacles.  In my everyday life, I find that I am using some problem solving technique. I find it interesting that sometimes the only way to overcome is to continue to be determined.  Today, I found myself face to face with a potential client. What I didn't have was my contact information.  So I went back to my office and took some plain old note cards and created my own business cards. What I found is that  I could actually put down more information on the index cards. I thought this was a good fix to a temporary problem of not having on hand my contact information. I also discovered again that a co-worker is getting married. So I  personalized my note cards by putting on the exact information that was needed for each client. Tomorrow, I will hand out my note cards and schedule appointments. I have completed at least one task today that will secure my future in my Mary Kay business. I will let all of you know over the weekend what my results have been, so that my experiences may help others simplify overcoming obstacles.
    Just when I thought this would be a defining factor in my life, I got onto my FB page and there was a human being having a huge crisis. She was having a hopeless moment and wanted to return to old, destructive behaviors. Another friend was there to give out freely, information that I pray will help that person overcome her own personal obstacles.
    There are so many people that are in some kind of pain. Maybe personal, mental, physical or spiritual. I think that if those individuals are willing, than I may be able to change a person attitude and somehow make their day. There are so many things that we can do to help ourselves and others move past the painful experiences in our lives, so that we can truly experience peace, serenity, and come to an understanding of the life lessons that can burden our hearts. I feel that giving is better than receiving and I also believe that I can help others if they allow me to do so.  I am grateful to be reminded that the road to success is learned more from mistakes than by getting "it" right all of the time.
     There are several things that I know I can do to help others, which in turn helps me to remove fear from our hearts. Prayer, be giving, listening to others, giving suggestions, giving complements, and offering them  a little something to cheer the heavy-hearted.  Don't be afraid to ask the hard questions of yourself and of others around you. It may save someone's life by  showing you care enough to at least ask.
   Lesson for today, be prepared as much as possible and problem solve effectively, so you can get back to being prepared.

Blessings to all,

Dawn Stark, BA, MBA, CRADC and a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment